Looks like Britney Spears tops the charts again with her song “3”. The only enjoyment I get out of this song is trying to figure out what she is trying to say. The lyrics in my head are probably funnier than the real thing. It is good to see Owl City hit the charts with their song Fireflies. I have heard that song for a while now and really enjoy their album. They have a spacey relaxing sound which really appeals to me.
However that is not what I am listening to this week. That would be The Veronicas specifically the album Hook Me Up. You might know the song “Untouched” which has hit number 17 on some charts.
They have a good beat and dance thing going for them. They and sisters and as such they sing about relationships and girlie topics (some people like that). I don’t necessarily enjoy that sort of thing but the rhythms and beats get me every time. Every song on their album has a different feel and vibe which makes the whole thing easy listening.
Noted tracks – “Untouched”, “Hook Me Up”, “This Love”, “Popular” and “Goodbye to you”
Top 10 Songs
- 3 – Britney Spears
- Down – Jay Sean Featuring Lil Wayne
- Party in the U.S.A. – Miley Cyrus
- Whatcha Say – Jason DeRulo
- Run This Town – Jay-Z and Rihanna
- I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
- Paparazzi – Lady Gaga
- You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift
- Fireflies – Owl City
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
Top 10 Albums
- Crazy Love – Michael Buble
- Sonic Boom – Kiss
- American Ride – Toby Keith
- Love Is The Answer – Barbra Streisand
- The Blueprint 3 – Jay-Z
- Doin’ My Thing – Luke Bryan
- Memoirs of an Imperfect Angle – Mariah Carey
- The Time of Our Lives – Miley Cyrus
- This Is Us – Backstreet Boys
- Dear Agony – Breaking Benjamin
Charts are provided by Billboard.com check them out for more information.